‘CONGRATULATIONS You Have Won’ is a sort of Scam which attempts to draw in and stunt clients to tap on the popups with unimaginable arrangements like winning Mobile telephone, cash prizes, excursion bundles, and so on. What's more, on the off chance that you are misled or deceived by such deceives, at that point this article is going to support you. In this article, we will tell you The best way to Remove CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE WON Virus from your cell phones.
How to Remove CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE WON virus
‘CONGRATULATIONS You’ve Won’ Virus can be noticed while browsing on the Internet. This is a scam that tricks users by providing false information like if they answer some questions, they will win some prizes. Scammers make everything so easy to trick more and more users.
Many users don’t understand the Scam, and they start answering the questions. They don’t know that with this, they are allowing them to injects viruses and malware to their devices. If you also have been tricked with this type of Scam, here is how you can deal with it. We have mentioned the methods for both Android and iPhone, You can follow accordingly.
Remove CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE WON Virus from Android
Here are the methods with which you can remove Congratulations You’ve Won Virus from Android devices. If the first method does not work for you, you can try the second one.
- First of all, Uninstall the installed file from your device. To do so, apply the given procedure.
- Settings >> Apps >> from the Downloaded section >> Find and Uninstall Congratulations You Won File.
- Also, you can Go to Settings >> Security >> Uncheck Unknown Sources >>Device Administrator.
- Now you will have to force stop the Chrome and clear the data and cookies. For the same, follow the procedure.
- Settings >> Apps >> From the Downloaded section>> Google Chrome >> Force Stop >> Clear Data. If you are using any other browser, follow the same procedure for them too.
- Once done, Restart your Android device. And with this, you are all done, the Virus has been removed now.
- Firstly, open the Settings App of your device.
- Then, go to Privacy, and select Factory Reset.
- Make sure you Back up your data before Factory Reset because this process will clear all your data.
- And finally, Reset device.
Remove CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON Virus from iPhone
Here is how you can remove Congratulations You Won Virus from iPhones. We have given two methods. You can apply according to your choice.
- First of all, go to Settings.
- Then select Safari from there.
- Now, tap on the Clear History and Website Data.
- Once done, close it.
- Firstly, go to the Settings App.
- And then go to General.
- Now, select Erase All Contents from there.
Tips To Protect Your Device From Scams
Some safety tips are given below that you can follow to protect you from being scammed on the Internet. Keep in mind the points given below to avoid Viruses and malware entering your device.
- Never click on Popups showing amazing deals unless they are from a trusted source.
- Avoid third-party apps and never install any app from unknown sources.
- Always check the permissions requested by the apps before granting them.
- Always keep your software up to date.
- Create regular backups of your data to avoid any loss.